There is nothing better than no hair at all. I started shaving my head almost a year ago and I doubt I will ever let my hair grow back.
1. No more paying someone to cut it
2. No more worrying if the person you DIDN'T pay did a good job or not.
3. I cut my hair when I want.
4. I make this look gooood!
5. Nothing better than waking up in the morning, taking a shower, brushing my teeth, dressing, and bailing!
6. No such thing as a bad hair (day|week|month|year|decade|century) -- assuming you live that long --.
7. Can't be pulled by those malignant folks.
8. Bangs don't get in your eyes.
9. It's in!!
I could go on with the pros...there are just too many to state right now.
1. Letting it grow back is a pain but with a little attention not too bad.
Insert clever comment here...
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] |