Yeah, I ran MailTools on it the first shot thinking that would be far easier and that was what started this and the previous post that I made.

I just tried out that code (yours their) on the file and that too failed. Which, if that is how MailTools does it, is likely why it didn't work I guess.

I thought I had seen that Windows adds a "\r" when it puts down "\n"s, so I tried all the combinations of that being in there with the "\n" and those too all failed to show headers (or the body with that code).



-------------------------------------------------------------------
There are some odd things afoot now, in the Villa Straylight.

In reply to Re: Re: Finding e-mail headers by AssFace
in thread Finding e-mail headers by AssFace

Title:
Use:  <p> text here (a paragraph) </p>
and:  <code> code here </code>
to format your post; it's "PerlMonks-approved HTML":