Several small fixes, but 0.94 might fix more than you needed …
0.95 - 2013-01-13
- Introduce allow_unquoted_escape as workaround for RT#81295
- Update copyright to 2013
- Introduce print_hr () for RT#76143
- Dropped plans to support EBCDIC
0.94 - 2012-12-03
- Guard against beta releases of Encode (Xavier Guimard - RT#81499)
- Fix sv_cache init global-buffer-overflow (Reini Urban - RT#81469)
- Tested with perl compiled with clang (also to verify RT#81469)
- Fix memory leak reported in RT#81539 (Fix by Tony Cook)
0.93 - 2012-11-19
- Skip Encode related tests on too old Encode
- Force old(er) tar format (ustar) - assumes GNU tar on release box
Enjoy, Have FUN! H.Merijn
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] |