You might thank Lady_Aleena for my motivation, but the new csv () function has reached a state that pleases most people I talked to, but still having the possibilities to go wild. Read the docs
1.08 - 2014-05-17
- Documentation updates
- Allow disjointed CSV cell fragment lists
1.07 - 2014-04-28
- Allow ref to scalar for csv (in => ...)
- Allow CODE ref to in attribute
- Allow * in fragment cellspec's bottom-right cell
1.06 - 2014-04-20
- Fix possible fail in tests on Windows (Thanks Mithaldu for explaing)
- Only close file handles in csv () for files
- new callbacks for csv ()
1.05 - 2014-03-02
- Allow case insensitive attributes and attribute aliases (quote_always = always_quote)
- Enhanced the csv () function (diagnostics)
- Start callbacks support
- Minor doc fixes
- Make subclassing safer
1.04 - 2014-02-06
- column_names () with no argument now returns the empty list instead of undef when no columns defined
- fragments (rfc7111) now also support AoH (was AoA only)
- Error code conflict for fragments resolved to 2013
- New function "csv" (not a method)
Enjoy, Have FUN! H.Merijn
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] |