There is also Remind
, a sophisticated open source calendar and alarm program
. It includes the following features:
- A sophisticated scripting language and intelligent handling of exceptions and holidays.
- Plain-text, PostScript and HTML output.
- Timed reminders and pop-up alarms.
- A friendly graphical front-end for people who don't want to learn the scripting language.
- Facilities for both the Gregorian and Hebrew calendars.
- Support for 12 different languages.
I (try to) use it for implementing
the the Getting Things Done philosophy
into my life.