It is very good to see people are actually using error_diag (), but it also means people find bugs.
2008-09-01 0.53 - H.Merijn Brand
* SvUPGRADE is a safer choice than sv_upgrade (Lubomir Rintel,
* bring docs in sync with reality for msg 2023
* Default eol for print is $\
* examples/csv-check should default to CSV , not to ;
* Tests for SetDiag (0)
* Tests for error 2030
* Code cleanup (Devel::Cover++)
2008-06-28 0.52 - H.Merijn Brand
* Using undef for hash keys is a bad plan
* Fix, tests, and documentation for column_names ()
Enjoy, Have FUN! H.Merijn
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] |