- How to check whether a hash is empty (has no keys)? 2 answers
- How do I compare/match deeply nested (complex) data structures? 3 answers
- How can I visualize my complex data structure? 3 answers
- variable through another variable 4 answers
- How do I save a nested structure to a file (and read it later)? 3 answers
- set theory w/hashes? arrays? done quickly? 3 answers
- How do I reverse a nested array? 1 answer
- How do I reverse an array of arrays? 1 answer
- how do I use a hash of hashes reference in a function ? 1 answer
- how do I use a hash of hashes reference to a function ? 2 answers
- How do I tie an array of hashes? 1 answer
- In an array of arrays, how do I print the whole array or bits of it? 2 answers
- How do I make a hash of hashes? 4 answers
- How do I make a hash of arrays? 4 answers
- How do I make an array of hashes? 2 answers
- How do I make an array of arrays? 3 answers
If you have a question you would like to ask, please submit it in Seekers of Perl Wisdom.
Categorized Questions are intended to be carefully chosen and worded by more experienced monks.
Read the documentation for more information.