I'm a Unix sys admin, Linux (RHEL) with a little Solaris and HP-UX at work, Linux (Fedora) at home. Day to day I mainly use perl for sys admin type stuff but I also like to play around with CGI and pTk.
(by node id)
- Benchmarking Your Code
- Death to Dot Star!
- A question of style
- 7 Stages of Regex Users
- Code Smarter
- use CGI or die;
- References Quick Reference
- Simple Module Tutorial
- The Dynamic Duo --or-- Holy Getopt::Long, Pod::UsageMan!
- How do I insert a line into a file?
- Cheap idioms
- Coding Guidelines
- POD in 5 minutes
- brian's Guide to Solving Any Perl Problem
- How a script becomes a module
FWIW I recommend the "red theme" for the Monastery, it is the only one with a light background (which I like) that has a reasonable contrast between visited and unvisited links. Or you can try my CSS theme (latest version).
- Writeup Formatting Tips
- Shortcuts for linking to other information, Chatterbox Links and Outside Links
- Dropped in on a chatterbox discussion that needs a context? Try here (cblast35) or here (cbistory)
- Perlmonks Related Scripts
- FullPage Chat
- Cool code for your home node
- ignored users
- Most Visited Nodes
- Message Inbox
|Other Aussie Monasterians|
TheDamian, rob_au, pjf, jarich, adamk, ryan, jens, jepri, Nomis52, rcxau, Cody Pendant, nashdj, Tardis, repson, Ay_Bee, blm, BatGnat, mildside, submersible_toaster, Moriarty, hagen, BigLug, Ryszard, tachyon, Roger, rdm, eyepopslikeamosquito, leriksen, edoc, Ponky, bsb, EventHorizon, monarch, coec, lcanty, erroneousBollock
(in no particular order :) /msg me to be added. You might also want to see the Monk Map