Here is a summary of the reasons why I often downvote your posts:
- Your replies are typically vague, inaccurate, rambling opinion and never provide working code or useful links (2021 Update).
- You display a patronizing air of superiority, accompanied by condescending platitudes, cliches, truisms and banalities (2021 Update).
- You make ignorant humble-bragging assertions pretending to be a question (2021 Update).
- You repeatedly implore others to give back to the community, though you've given us only eye-ache (2021 Update).
- You repeatedly ask for more information ... yet never act on that information when provided (2021 Update).
- You ignore posts that ask for evidence of your dubious claims ... instead simply re-posting the same dubious claims (2021 Update).
- You are the laziest monk who has ever had long term participation here, your stature further enhanced by "out of date, half-baked skills, absolute lack of Perl chops, and braggadocio" (2021 update).