in reply to Re: Rosetta Dispatch Table
in thread Rosetta Dispatch Table
- Experience: I’m sorry, but I cannot be running a school.
- Quote—Although I take for granted that the candidate is conversant in the Perl ... language(s), I also know that I could teach it to the right candidate—unquote.
- Resourcefulness...“are you, in fact, willing to Sign Up™ to do it long-before your 60-day probation period runs out?
- Do you really-o, truly-o promise you won't let this office down before we have to eat something like $15K in hiring and onboarding expenses?
- Political Street-Smarts Willingness(!): What used to be called, “stick-to-it-iveness,” .. even if we lose?
- Ho-lee shit! Such naked tribalism. "Even if we lose?" Talent jumps ship precisely because it can. Why wouldn't it? And what does it say that you actively recruit for willing losers?
|A reply falls below the community's threshold of quality. You may see it by logging in.|