|Someone in the chatter box asked whether anybody had any Perl code to deal with Outlook on Windows.
I used Outlook at my previous job, and when I left I wrote the following code to extract all the messages and dump them out into files.
The code is rather exploratory and not really well-written. For a start, it consumes a horrendous amount of RAM, directly proportional to the size of your Inbox (because in instantiates all the objects in an array that unfortunately is not evaluated lazily). A lot of the magic numbers come from MSDN documentation, but the accompanying notes I wrote at the time appear to have drifted away.
Oh well, it's a starting point.