- If I'm wrong, PROVE IT! Otherwise, shut the f*** up.
- You really are a dumb-arse.
- Instead you write crap like this.
- No shit Sherlock :)
- And no. Not a f***** chance. GO AWAY!
- you'd make some attempt to verify a wild-assed guess
- live in the real -- asynchronous -- world, where shit happens.
- Or "F*ck you Jack, I'm all right!"
- differences make Python a piss poor substitute for Perl.
- and recriminations pointless. As the saying goes: Piss, or get off the pot.
- Twat. Both syntaxes being discussed "already exist
f*** up implementation
- Write-once variables are a piss poor substitute; an anathema to Perl
- Twat! It will be a module on cpan as soon as
- $10,000 == $10,000. QED. B***shit!
- d he could make it transparent; and now we're all f*****!
- Perl has silently and unwantedly f***** my data. Broken!
- My app. All my own work. Twat!
- all those nay-sayers -- the cowardly little shits that yap anonymously from the side lines
- I knew you'd see through the bullshit!
- No shit Sherlock!
- comeback and defend it with a bunch of made up crap; is just vintage ikegami.
- FIXED! FIXED!? You make shit up.
- in a vain attempt to cover up the shit you've stirred.
- P>There is some asinine pedant in p5p adding this shit. I guess I could look up who
- Why the F*** does Micr$oft name things with overloaded words?
- n, lay the table and change the rope. Deedee's ex f*** for using er. Grope I, won't convert me. I pee in the cream
- ing counter-productive; automated bean-counting a piss-poor substitute for open and blame-free peer supp
- -- but your over-literal interpretation of it is crap.
- a "fact" for you. You are talking out of your arse.
- apable of learning; just not from people who make shit up and pass it off as knowledge.
- Bullshit! As normal. Why do you bother?
- I was gonna let this slide; but f*** it. You need to learn a lesson.
- No shit Sherlock!
- known as "Unicode". What price your pedantry now? Twat!
- e entirely with those that have to deal with this shit; I'm in a position where I don't have to
- but PM truncated it, and I'm too pissed off to try and re-create it.
- The problem was not taking the piss about the company's products
- thinking that's shite, but house rules
- See what I mean about people "responding" to shit they make up. And perpetuating a non-argument for
- g; you just need to learn how to read you fatuous f***wit.
- much less some half-arsed, pseudo-statistical piece of shit'n'shinola code
Had to remove a couple false positives manually, like Hardon
(Collider). I would talk about your frequent misspellings, improper
casing, bad HTML taking up screen space in every post, rather flexible
dictionary meanings in discussions, shoddy grammar, and such but that would just be
pedantic and you already taught me that lesson, as you promised. All
part of your humble efforts to further your altruism here.
You boasted recently in the middle of being offended that you are hard to offend. Of all the monks
currently active, I offer the list above as partial proof that you are
the easiest to offend and the fastest to reach for nastiness, epithets, and hyperbole as rebuttal. If this simple
profanity search through a fraction of your posts could instead be
targeted for overreaction, insults, and abusive
language, the list would be five times as long. Congratulations on
your mission to save the Perl hoi polloi from our crap algorithms and wrongthink.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||