1. Provide an indicator for login status (perhaps in the title bar?)
Hmmm.... I'm disinclined to do this, at least in the foreseeable future. If you want your login status,
you can always go to the config tab. What I do need to do, though, is disable the cb submit box if not
2. Do not use the color red for "active" status but green instead. I thought the login had failed when the status became red.
3. Add a scroll bar to the text dialogue history.
Also not high on my list of priorities; you can effectively scroll by moving the cursor (via
either keyboard or mouse) in the text box. But yes, it would be a nice "bell-and-whistle".
4. Add an option to remove the timestamp.
Of greater priority is getting the timezone stuff worked out. cbhistory stores the time in a different
format than is dished up by the cb ticker.
5. Fontcontrol would be nice.
The UI aspects of the program need lots of improvements and enhancements. Not just font control;
also management of tabs/tickers, queries, alerts, config save/load, etc. etc.
6. Give yourself some credit! Add an About menu.
Maybe an 'About' tab...
Thank you for all your excellent feedback, and thanks for trying out my software!