What is your favorite module?
Ideally it wouldn't just be the *BIG* modules like DBI or CGI, but maybe things like:
A similar question is
Which module, if taken cruelly away from you, would leave you about as productive as a Java programmer?
- It hasn't been written yet.
- Hey, I like Java!
If the Camel Book disappeared from the planet, what Perl book would you rely on?
- None, I would just die w/o the Camel,
- Object Oriented Perl Programming
- Advanced Perl Programming
- little pocket ref
- Beginning Perl
- books, I don't need no stinking books.
I'm sure there are books I'm not including that would be better here.
What is your Favorite NON-O'Reilly Perl Book?
- Effective Perl Programming
- Perl Medic
- Object Oriented Perl
etc. (please add more, i think these are all the ones I have)