I like this list of node archeological finds.
- The first Cool use for Perl
- The second CUFP
- The first poetry submission
- The second poetry submission
- The oldest obfuscation
- The oldest obfuscation - 1
- The oldest question
- The oldest question - 1. This is paco's famous question that, mainly because of Ovid's sig, ended up on Best Nodes.
- The oldest meditation
- The oldest meditation - 1
- The oldest PM discussion
- The oldest PM discussion - 1
- When brother Newsbot first walked among us.
If I had to pick one node here as my all-time favorite, it would have to be 1st Monasterians.
If you need to contact me personally, you can send me mail by using the address generated from this:
or you can just look at the Monk stats, or read the invisible ink here.