supi has asked for the
wisdom of the Perl Monks concerning the following question:
I am developing an application and I have written a perl cgi script for it. I have to do following steps -
1. Accept 2 build numbers from user.
2. Get contents from a webpage related to those 2 numbers.
3. Compare those contents
4. Give difference to users.
For 1st step i use post method.
For 2nd step, i make use of getstore procedure form LWP::Simple module.
I store difference in arrays.
And then display it.
I am facing following problem -
1. When I run the program from command line, it runs properly.
2. From browser, it displays same output as that of command line.
i.e. if i have given a and b as numbers on command line, and c & b number on browser, it still displays output of a and b comparison.
I am not getting the problem. But when I display post method output on browser, it is accepting numbers properly. I am not getting what is the problem.
I checked permissions on files, they are proper.