To telephone a contact, i usually:
- Type the entire phone number
- Type the assigned speed dial number
- Type in numbers/letters until the contact list finds it.
- Type in numbers/letters in custom app (which gathers contact info from multiple sources)
- Speak the contact's name
- Scroll through the contact list
- Use Last-call return
- Use Google Voice
- Have my secretary or the operator make the call for me
- My rotary dial does not have a contacts list
- Give my carrier pigeon the other can and an address
- I do not use a telephone
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||