As part of the Cheese Ring, I'm very much into Cheese. I've gone vegatarian recently, but I don't think I could go vegan. Not until they figure out cheese tech
Cheeses in no particular order
- Chedder: Especially Tillamook
- Mozzarella: Very important for Pizzas
- Stilton: Yum. Though, any thing blue gets my vote
- So Gorgonzola, Camembert, Roguefort, etc...
- Hunter's: Chedder & Stilton!
- Jarlseberg: nice and nutty
- Gjeitost: Norwegian cheese, caramel like goat cheese
- Gamalost: Another Norwegian cheese that I've never tasted. You can get it via this norway shop. Our friend says it's the nastiest thing she's ever put in her mouth. Stories
I could probably just go on and on. I love going to speciality stores and just looking at their cheeses. yum!
Are you posting in the right place? Check out Where do I post X? to know for sure.
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags. Currently these include the following:
<code> <a> <b> <big>
<blockquote> <br /> <dd>
<dl> <dt> <em> <font>
<h1> <h2> <h3> <h4>
<h5> <h6> <hr /> <i>
<li> <nbsp> <ol> <p>
<small> <strike> <strong>
<sub> <sup> <table>
<td> <th> <tr> <tt>
Snippets of code should be wrapped in
<code> tags not
<pre> tags. In fact, <pre>
tags should generally be avoided. If they must
be used, extreme care should be
taken to ensure that their contents do not
have long lines (<70 chars), in order to prevent
horizontal scrolling (and possible janitor
Want more info? How to link or
or How to display code and escape characters
are good places to start.