Off the topic:
- Open source software is the best thing that could happen to the IT industry.
- I hope that someday I can give back to the OSS community like they have so generously given to me
- Like businesses, OSS communities need to evolve and develop to address new challenges that arise every day.
- OSS allows me to give BETTER service and support to my clients.
A note re: libnet support. I did actually discover a build
problem under RH7 and libnet. Didn't know where to send my report as I thought Perlbug was maybe the wrong place...
As silly as this sounds, is there a knowlege base for this type of information/discovery? I would even put here but we kinda need a: Pitfalls and Caveats section.
Title: cpp on RedHat 7.0 is broken.
Symptom: LWP gets fail such as lwp-download
Affected Modules: IO::Socket
Fix: Obtain fixed cpp from RedHat.
I dunno, just an idea. It probably exists I just don't know about it yet.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||