My favourite nodesor recommended reading
- best nodes and worst nodes shows how to put or not to put questions and answers.
- Book Reviews is just that, check it out before you buy your next perl book and add to it if you have read a Perl book that hasn't been reviewed so far.
- Module Reviews: see what modules have been tested and used by our fellow monks.
- Suggestions for working with poor code - as we all have to do it sometime or other, check out what Ovid has learned from many an experience.
- Perl for Children - something I have come across while thinking about how to teach Perl to a 13 year old boy with only very basic knowledge of English.
- Functional Programming - if you don't know what it is, go there and check it out.
- From Initiate to Monk - definitely a must read for initiates and well worth reading for everybody else.
- Mail a Node - Enter a node-id and an e-mail, and the node will be send to the e-mail.